Anti-X bolt handle options

I just got my new build with the anTi action from my gunsmith today. Went to mount up my Swarovski Z5 with Talley Lightweights and the bolt handle hits the scope housing.šŸ¤¬ I'll be contacting Defiance on Monday to check on my options.

The easiest fix would be taller mounts but the scope already sits higher than I'd like. Kinda frustrating since I was hoping to start breaking in the barrel today.šŸ˜¤
I'm curious on the specific action you experienced a problem with. Was it the X action and was it a current release? I still have not pulled the trigger on a scope purchase for a build in progress on a new Anti X. It is a LA, and I keep obsessing over mounting space and compatibility with different scope options.

I'm curious on the specific action you experienced a problem with. Was it the X action and was it a current release? I still have not pulled the trigger on a scope purchase for a build in progress on a new Anti X. It is a LA, and I keep obsessing over mounting space and compatibility with different scope options.
I have tried at least three different scope brands on my Anti-X, and I am not having the same issue he is experiencing. I am not sure about the differences in bolt angle between the two actions, but I am sure Defiance Machine will make it right for him.

Recent Posts