Antelope sirloin and mushroom, it's what's for dinner ...

FEENIX

Antelope sirloin marinated in blood orange oil, fresh chopped garlic, silver agave tequila, ground jalapeno pepper, Himalayan salt, and juniper berry spice rub. Shroom sauteed in ghee butter, jasmine rice, and brew. It's what's for dinner.
BURP!

Antelope sirloin 1 of 3.jpg
Antelope sirloin 2 of 3.jpg
Antelope sirloin 3 of 3.jpg

Yep, I'll give some elk away here and there, but we don't part with antelope!!!
You only get about a shoe box full of meat, but it's my favorite for sure.
That's a good MT made beer you have there, I'm going with a Big SKy IPA as we speak, coincidentally, it's the one with the antelope on it!
That's cooked just right.
My favorite meal is antelope cooked just like that, and a few oyster mushrooms, a couple morrels, and some fresh picked asparagus, all right off the bank of the Yellowstone.
I'd take that over anything you can buy.

And some people think antelope is horrible, the fury little buggers are about as good as can be had IMO, I bet you didn't drag it 3 miles after gutt shooting it and let it lay in the back of the truck for two days either!!

No gut shot, a little over a mile drag, and at the processing place before noon. They are indeed good eats and one of my favorite game to hunt. Where I hunt them, they feed on alfalfa and wheat most of the time.

I read the title and instantly remember my tag soup this fall ...I'm ready to put in for another tag !!

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.