Antelope Recipe

buffalorancher

I was just getting some steaks out of the freezer tonight and noticed there are still a couple of Antelope tenderloins from last fall. Does anyone have a good/easy recipe? I am always up for a new recipe so I thought I would see if anyone out there has anything interesting.
Thanks
Lance

Try wrapping them in bacon like fillet mignon. Or slow cooked in a covered pan (until spuds are done) with potatoes, carrots and onions. Can get a little dry so might want to add gravy from a packet or jar. You can slice them thin and cook with onion and peppers. Perhaps garlic. Add tomato soup (no additional water) and italian seasoning. Serve over pasta. I think pronghorn is one of the tastiest things I've ever had so I like to keep it simple. An old goat might be a little strong so extra seasoning might be in order. The young ones are just delicious!

On impulse one day I bought a bottle of A-1 steak sauce marinade and it is good for baking meat in the oven in a covered pan. I think the marinade is just regular A-1 with water added so I am not going to buy the marinade any more, instead I will just water down the regular stuff.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.