antelope hunt

Welcome to LRH and enjoy!

I saw that you have over 133+ views since your original post in 3-20-11 but no response. I will tell you that most of the guys here are very helpful and willing and able to help. However, because it has been covered many times, some might not get as excited ... at least not yet. :D

Having said that if you do a search you'll probably come up with WY just like the similar threads below. For that matter, you will get more help from the guys here if you've done the search first on the subject matter query.

Again, welcome and enjoy!

Ed

The draws for most if not all antelope states closed 3/15 as well. However in June or July leftover tags go up for sale. So getting tags for the coming season is still possible.

The draws for most if not all antelope states closed 3/15 as well. However in June or July leftover tags go up for sale. So getting tags for the coming season is still possible.

The 1st draw for SD is in Aug. I would give it a few years before you apply because of the low populations from the winters we've had. With 2 year's of points, as a non-resident, you are almost guaranteed to draw a tag.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.