Antelope hunt with daughters?

Equally frustrating is trying to do things in my gunsmithing shop & reloading room are working with an invalid left hand. The surgeon that removed the blood clot in my brain said I was 100% paralyzed when he first got me on the table and said under normal circumstances I would be in a nursing home now if i hadn't recovered as well as i have. My fellow members on another forum have loaded me with well wishes and advice. One member even shipped me a very expensive auto charging powder dispenser free of charge.
Those guys sensed my frustrations I was experiencing in my shop.
Truly a great forum, this forum has always had its up and downs too where ridicule and criticism became the norm. We as hunters & riflemen are better than that.

If you end up hunting the canyon where I camped last year the girls will probably have a hood chance at their any antelope.
I hope they can shoot some longer distances. Shots there may be 200 yards or more.

If you end up hunting the canyon where I camped last year the girls will probably have a hood chance at their any antelope.
I hope they can shoot some longer distances. Shots there may be 200 yards or more.
I found the folder with the maps and other info, i believe your partner balkanhunter also posted about your hunt. Being he is from Chisholm, it shouldn't be difficult getting it to him and explaining myself.
Town of Balkan is south of where I hunted last deer season.

I found the folder with the maps and other info, i believe your partner balkanhunter also posted about your hunt. Being he is from Chisholm, it shouldn't be difficult getting it to him and explaining myself.
Town of Balkan is south of where I hunted last deer season.
You are correct. He lives North of Chisholm. PM me with your contact info if you want and I'll see if he can meet up. Otherwise, I try to make to my cabin on Little Sturgeon every other weekend or so.

You are correct. He lives North of Chisholm. PM me with your contact info if you want and I'll see if he can meet up. Otherwise, I try to make to my cabin on Little Sturgeon every other weekend or so.
Can never get enough longer range practice. I just got done mowing my 100 yard home range. I belong to the hibbing rifle club, we have a 600 yard range there but I only get there once a year or so.
Ryan messaged me and we will soon meet so i can get him the map book. Also have a few photos to get to him.
Wish I had that tag again but can't wait until October 1rst. My deer tag also opens on 10/1 with the big horn mountains in between both areas. In the meantime I have quite abit of work to get done on various rifles and my camper. I have to work up loads on 3 or 4 calibers, am having trouble finding primers & powder but not in a total bind yet.

Last edited: