Antelope hunt with daughters?

All (resident and non resident) Antelope/Deer and resident Elk results will be out next thursday.

The dept has not changed the date to June 18.

The application period for the leftovers will open on June 21 and close on June 25

All (resident and non resident) Antelope/Deer and resident Elk results will be out next thursday.

The dept has not changed the date to June 18.
This is a screenshot of their site, certainly looks like the hune17 draw results would be posted on June 18 according to the g& f site. I have a photo to go with this page also...will add later

The application period for the leftovers will open on June 21 and close on June 25
PAPPLY OR BUYToggle navigation
MENU
Wyoming Game & Fish Department Home
Sign in

NEWS
REGIONAL OFFICES
HABITAT
REGULATIONS
PERMITS
EDUCATION
GET INVOLVED
LAW ENFORCEMENT
COMMISSION
NEWS
Big game license draw results to be posted June 18

Everyone who entered the draw will be able to check their results online.

6/15/2020 9:25:37 PM

CHEYENNE - For hunters, one of the most exciting days of the year is approaching. The Wyoming Game and Fish Department will tentatively make draw results available for resident elk, deer and antelope as well as nonresident deer and antelope on June 18 at 10 a.m. Mountain Time. Everyone who entered the draw will be able to check their results online. Licenses will be mailed to successful applicants by July 31.

Hunters who were successful in the draw can start planning their hunt with some help from the Wyoming Hunt Planner. Maps of hunt areas have been updated and include land status, the ability to plot scouting locations, harvest odds from past years and more.

Along with reviewing maps, hunters who are successful drawing a license also might need to purchase additional licenses and stamps:

Each hunter needs a valid Conservation Stamp.
Hunters who plan to hunt in the special archery season need a special archery license.
Elk hunters who are planning to hunt on the National Elk Refuge will need to apply for a National Elk Refuge Permit.
Hunters born after Jan. 1, 1966 will need proof of hunter safety.

Applicants who are unsuccessful will have the license fee credit applied back to the credit card they used to apply. Refunded fees should be applied seven to 10 days business days after June 18. If applicants used a pre-paid card a refund check will be mailed in the name of the applicant.

Nonresidents who are unsucessful or those who drew their second or third choice are not awarded a preference point automatically. Hunters eligible for preference points may apply between July 1 and Oct. 31. Preference points must be purchased at least every two years to retain points.

For questions about the draw, license information or how to use the online tools, contact Game and Fish at (307) 777-4600 weekdays between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. MT.

Applications for leftover licenses will open on June 22-26; the leftover list will be posted on June 18. Hunters also can still apply for the Wyoming Super Tag and Super Tag Trifecta until July 1.

(Sara DiRienzo (307-777-4540))

- WGFD -

huntinginformation

Funding available for Wyoming sage grouse conservation
The Wyoming Game and Fish Commission has approved $548,000 to support the eight Local Sage Grouse Working Groups to fund conservation projects for the bird.

Continue reading...

Game and Fish to study the role of hunting and fishing in food system
Throughout June, Game and Fish will be surveying hunters and anglers about how they consume and share with others wild-harvested game meat and fish as well as foraged foods like berries and mushrooms.

Continue reading...

Wyoming Wildlife Taskforce announces first meeting
June 16-17 in Casper

Continue reading...

Game and Fish proposes five instream flow water rights to protect native trout
The water rights are important to maintaining populations of Yellowstone Cutthroat Trout in their native range.

Continue reading...

Game and Fish Commission updates Cody Office construction budget
The Wyoming Game and Fish Commission approved a change order

Continue reading...

June 5 is Free Fishing Day
Get hooked on a new hobby this summer

Continue reading...

Be safe while boating, wear a life jacket
Paddleboarders, kayakers need one, too

Continue reading...

Several Wyoming hunting applications due June 1

Applications must be submitted on the Wyoming Game and Fish Department website before midnight.

Continue reading...

Game and Fish Commission to meet via teleconference
The Wyoming Game and Fish Commission will meet Wednesday, May 26.

Continue reading...

Moss ball take-back program garnered 87 returns
Game and Fish thanks public for disposal efforts

Continue reading...

SHOP WYOMING GAME & FISH STORE
Conserving Wildlife - Serving People
CONNECT WITH US

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTubeEmail
GAME & FISH COMMISSION
Commission Information

ABOUT US
About Wyoming Game & Fish

STOP POACHING
Report a violation

ONLINE STORE
Shop WGFD Merchandise

STATE OF WYOMING
Wyoming.gov
Citizen
Business
Government
Tourism
Wyoming State Parks

Mark Gordon - Governor of Wyoming
CAREERS
View our current jobs

PRIVACY POLICY
View our Privacy Policy

CONTACT US

Wyoming Game & Fish
Department Headquarters
5400 Bishop Blvd
Cheyenne, WY 82006
ph: (307) 777-4600
Contact Us
SEARCH:

© 2011-2021,
Wyoming Game & Fish Department.Leftover list to come out July 8 not next thursday. June 21-25 applications open to apply for leftovers from the June 18 draw of which results & leftover list have not been made public to all
Don't hassle me about anything beyond my control.

Attachments

• Draw-results-header.jpg
    Draw-results-header.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 129
You posted the 2020 dates

4.jpg

results are always posted on thursday, in 2021 that is June 17. Last year, the 3rd thursday was June 18.

it's right there on the home page

Untitled.jpg

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 83
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 81
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    227.8 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
"Wyoming Game & Fish Department. Leftover list to come out July 8 not next thursday.
June 21-25 applications open to apply for leftovers from the June 18 draw of which results & leftover list have not been made public to all
Don't hassle me about anything beyond my control."

Draw results and the leftover list a two different things.
Draw results will be out this Thursday, JUNE 17, for everybody to see.
The leftover tag list will be out this Friday, JUNE 18, for everybody to see including you.
Leftover tag results will be out Thursday, JULY 8.

You can do what you want, but on Thurdsday at 10:00 Wyoming time, me and about 30,000 others are going to get our Antelope results.

Again, it's all right there on their page.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
You seem overly obsessed with finding errors of others! Hopefully you are correct and results will show up this week.
How is it you have 1 year old screenshots?
It is apparent that you have had this arguement in the past. Why should I be a victim of your anger in words for asking innocent questions?

Never thought the thread I started about hunting with daughters would end like this. There should be a new one started for arguing about draw results and reading state deadlines/draw dates.
338, this discussion began in another thread where I inquired about the elusive leftover list in the elk hunting section.
WAPITTIBOB apparently is following me or wouldn't leave it alone. In that thread one guy called me stupid for asking and I was told to see a doctor because I asked the same question multiple times and dod not take their answers as gospel.
Sorry if their arguement carried over to your thread. I was only going by what the wy g& f had offered publicly as to draw results & leftover lists.

I don't think I will stand for much more ridicule. Truth of all my errors lie in the calendar sitting in front of me my wife put there to remind me of doctors appointments. My eyesight has been affected by the stroke also and the 17th I looked at must be this weeks. We argued about what date it was just yesterday and when she convinced me I agreed I was using Thursday & Friday as my point of reference but when she said Saturday. Was the 12 I said the 19th. Her birthday was a week ago Saturday + 7 days = 12th.
I forgot one year! The dates I posted were taken from a bookmark I must have made last year.
I'm glad I didn't miss anything this week eccept it might be for a leftover drawing application that can't happen without a bona fide leftover list.
I got my weeks mixed up on my "stroke" calender. It really got to me because of missing an earlier list of elk leftovers and I was unable to apply because I missed The first application deadline while in the hospital. My 10 points were burning a hole in my pockets. My bucket list is getting bigger after my brush with the end.
Sorry for the mixup, it is what it is.

I don't think I will stand for much more ridicule. Truth of all my errors lie in the calendar sitting in front of me my wife put there to remind me of doctors appointments. My eyesight has been affected by the stroke also and the 17th I looked at must be this weeks. We argued about what date it was just yesterday and when she convinced me I agreed I was using Thursday & Friday as my point of reference but when she said Saturday. Was the 12 I said the 19th. Her birthday was a week ago Saturday + 7 days = 12th.
I forgot one year! The dates I posted were taken from a bookmark I must have made last year.
I'm glad I didn't miss anything this week eccept it might be for a leftover drawing application that can't happen without a bona fide leftover list.
I got my weeks mixed up on my "stroke" calender. It really got to me because of missing an earlier list of elk leftovers and I was unable to apply because I missed The first application deadline while in the hospital. My 10 points were burning a hole in my pockets. My bucket list is getting bigger after my brush with the end.
Sorry for the mixup, it is what it is.
No worries. I wouldn't sweat it 👍🏻