Antelope at 679 yards

WyoElk2Hunt

North of Casper Wyoming with MOA 6.5x284. Was 979 yards not 679 yards longest shot I have made yet on an animal.

Attachments

• Antelope at 979 yards 2.jpg
    Antelope at 979 yards 2.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 140
  • Antelope at 979 yards.jpg
    Antelope at 979 yards.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 89
Congrats on the long range accomplishment. I've done some hunting in Wyoming (got family in Sheridan) and I know how the wind can ruin a long range opportunity. You must'a had one of those windless early mornings to get that shot. Nevertheless, thats a terrific accomplishment even if you're shooting indoors.
I like the way the horns on that goat slant forward - it'll make a nice European mount. gun)
What are the specs. on that NightForce scope?

Great goat, and a big congrats on your long range kill. Always feels pretty awesome when all the hard work we put into our shooting pays off with a successful harvest at long range.

Eric

congrats on the long range accomplishment. I've done some hunting in wyoming (got family in sheridan) and i know how the wind can ruin a long range opportunity. You must'a had one of those windless early mornings to get that shot. Nevertheless, thats a terrific accomplishment even if you're shooting indoors.
I like the way the horns on that goat slant forward - it'll make a nice european mount. Gun)
what are the specs. On that nightforce scope?

atacr 5x25 56mm scope with 34mm tube.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.