• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Anschutz package for sale or trade (KY)

scott1119

Anschutz package S O L D

I have a as new Anschutz MPR 64 22 target rifle for sale or trade, It is ready to shoot, New Weaver T-36 target scope Includes the original Anschutz box, papers and goodies. I will sell for 1100 cash for the package, Or trade to a Heavy barreled rifle in 223 or 308 with optics, Really want a LTR or 5R, I will consider all offers, Thanks for looking

005-1.jpg

004-2.jpg

003-2.jpg

002-1.jpg

001.jpg

Last edited:
i have a lawton action,shilen hunter trigger,shilen barrel(243,8 tw,hv,ss,24"),in a axiom all aluminum stock i haven't shot yet because of weather.if you would be interested in trade let me know and i will try to get to range and get some photos for you. thank's,jim

scott,i was able to go to range yesterday,rifle shot well.i built this rifle for myself and had not had time to test.i build rifles for a living and have a good reputation.i have always wanted a 64 and am offering you a trade that the parts on my end are worth 1700.00.i am trying to get you photo's but i'm not very computer savvy.sorry it's taking so long on my end,let me know though if your not interested. thank's,jim