Another week in the HOSPITAL.

kc

Well its time to start slowing down, I have the Ambulance here Sunday Night, got into the Hospital and the first thing they did was make me drink some water that would highlight my insides they ran a scope down my throat and another up me and found pollips???I think they are zits. They said I eat to much Red Meat and not enough salads, we thought I had a heart attack, I got stones...lots of them, they got me on some nasty drugs and I am going back in a month..This is a bitch there goes my small game hunting.

The polyps are more like aneurysms (although they do look like a big zit) in your intestines and they are often times precancerous. Depending on how many they found you'll be getting scoped every other year or so. They found polyps in me at 21 years old and I get to be the lucky one percent that gets scoped every three years for my whole **** adult life. Get feeling better!

Keith,

I know all about that kind of stuff.

Found a couple of polyps several years ago. They snagged those suckers. Next check was 3 years later. No polyps. Now I'm so old now its not a worry.:rolleyes:

In '09 they removed my spleen and gall bladder. Didn't complete the procedure. Left a couple of very large stones in there. The stones in the bile duct really ****ed off the pancreas. Thus started nearly monthly episodes of pancreatitus that ended 3 weeks ago. Danged stuff really really hurt. Nearly as bad as kidney stones.gun)After 6 upper GIs to get pooching out veins in the throat due to back pressure from having no spleen, and two tube jobs to get the stones out every thing is back to about normal. Oh, except for a couple of cysts that are suspicious.:rolleyes:

The only regret I have is that the people that put you out don't make house calls.

The last "real" hunt in '07 w/BB was the last of the poor health ones. Didn't know it then but by '09 I was about a goner. 2012 will be my last act of defiance.:D

When I go out I'm going out in a blaze of glory.... Whooo Hoooo :D

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.