Another Weather Front-What is a derecho?

I got a buddy that lives up in Escanaba MI. Looks like they are on the edge of that.

Lotta weird stuff goes on up in da nort cawntry. Don't believe me watch the movie "Escanaba in Da Moonlight". They are used to these kind of strange events up dere.

This map shows the position(s) of the magnetic north pole starting in 1831. These magnetic pole changes affect many things, particularly affected ( I believe) is our planet's weather patterns. Question: is the magnetic pole moving, are the continents at drift or both ?
So ....... The belief is if it happened, a complete magnetic pole shift could lead to wind velocities as high as 300 to 400 miles per hour, which would literally destroy anything that they came in contact with, both on land and sea.

1627510628967.png

The movement of Earth's north magnetic pole across the Canadian Arctic in recent centuries, continuing in recent years across the Arctic Ocean towards Siberia

Last edited:
This map shows the position(s) of the magnetic north pole starting in 1831. These magnetic pole changes affect many things, particularly affected ( I believe) is our planet's weather patterns. Question: is the magnetic pole moving, are the continents at drift or both ?
So ....... The belief is if it happened, a complete magnetic pole shift could lead to wind velocities as high as 300 to 400 miles per hour, which would literally destroy anything that they came in contact with, both on land and sea.

View attachment 287696
The movement of Earth's north magnetic pole across the Canadian Arctic in recent centuries, continuing in recent years across the Arctic Ocean towards Siberia
And the agenda is the melting of the ice is causing the magnetic shift even though this has happened many times before with ice sheets intact. Just doesn't fit the agenda. No doubt we need to curb emissions but to use MNF phrase " C'mon Man"!

I had a geologist for a teacher in college. He claimed that here in NW MO that the army core of engineers thought that we were raising about 3/4" in elevation going back to the 1920s. He also said that when satellites were put into space they verified that the engineers were correct and that we are rising in elevation.
That New Madrid fault down in SE Mo produced one of the biggest quakes in recorded history. They think we may be in for another.
What that all has to do with a Dericho I have no idea. But it is all surely related to carbon footprints. 🤣

View attachment 287696

Aliens man, aliens....

View attachment 287696
During this time period my sister in law was born and grew to rather large weight. I feel that caused the poles to shift slightly. I f she were to move to China, the poles could shift back. When I mentioned this I became the bad guy.