Another one for the Dog Lovers...

Made carne asada tacos and also grilled some beef ribs yesterday, so she knows that shes getting a treat. I trim the excess fat of the ribs and she loves it, because of this I usually pick the ribs with the most fat so she can get spoiled a bit. When I am trimming the ribs this is the look I get, the begging eyes like she's never been fed before LOL.

20210201_075942.jpg

Last edited:
Shes
Made carne asada tacos and also grilled some beef ribs yesterday, so she knows that shes getting a treat. I trim the excess fat of the ribs and she loves it, because of this I usually pick the ribs with the most fat so she can get spoiled a bit. When I am trimming the ribs this is the look I get, the begging eyes like she's never been fed before LOL.

View attachment 247500
she's just got that look like ok pa it's time I get the tacos and ribs don't ya think!

Shes

she's just got that look like ok pa it's time I get the tacos and ribs don't ya think!

Yes she does, and well earned. She is very protective of us and obviously a great companion. Anyone that approaches she stops them with a loud bark and then looks at us for approval to let them get closer. She has scared the heck out of a few people with that deep and loud bark.