Another one for the Dog Lovers...

Now if I could just keep her away from the gut pile!
I have the same problem with my Spitz....he's an 'outdoor only' dog (goes nuts if left alone inside the house and rips up carpet and chews up blinds). Even when I bag up the gut piles he still goes to the spot where it all happened and cleans up what he can and then ROLLS in what he can't. Meet 'Norman'....🤪
8890A767-E06F-40AC-B75E-2012D413D0D4.jpeg

I inherited a nine month old pit bull pup from my daughter. She is white with tan spots and blue eyes. I work in the shop since I don't like the office much. Eclipse, the pit bull, works as our office greeter. Customers come in and she gets petted and a treat from the counter. Only when they quit petting her does bark for me to come to the office. A lot of people stop in just to pet the dog and give her a treat. I don't have a picture to post or I would. She has worked as our greeter for 10 years now.

Well fellas, Taylor done gone and jacked herself up again chasing the ATVs....Completely impaled her left rear paw with a barbed thorn that we couldn't pull out. Off to the emergency Vet last night. Had to sedate her to get it out, which took a couple hours, so I went over to the bar in the adjacent shopping center and had a couple of pints. Should have had a couple shots too.....would have helped when they handed me the bill....Well worth it in any event.

2004CFE0-6C35-4506-904E-A63A6701127D.png
9DDDE51E-6FF8-4B01-8A47-4B703737A10C.jpeg
BF8E13CD-CFEC-4594-A46D-D4A95B77C698.jpeg

Not the scariest dog out there but this Corgi keeps an eye out for his brother.
They may not be the scariest but they are very protective my mother in law had one and no one walked up on her except grandkids dog never bit any of us but always let us know she was watching

Good deal! You probably ought to take another dose of 'pain medicine(s)', too just for good measure. Those vet bills can be very traumatic. 🤣😂🤣
She's pretty comfortable at this point without the rest of the pain meds. I'm thinking I might take what's left of them for my back.

Last edited:
Good deal! You probably ought to take another dose of 'pain medicine(s)', too just for good measure. Those vet bills can be very traumatic. 🤣😂🤣
I have Healthy Paws pet insurance. There top tier costs me 46.00 a month. They pay 90% of the bill for sickness and injury. I take a pic of the bill, upload it on their site under my dog's account and have a check a week later. A $2500 vet bill a couple years ago and a $900.00 bill last year... it has really been a good thing to have.
I only wish ours was as easy!

Beautiful!! Gus is only social once he sees my family interacting positively. Our Malinois Ranger however wasn't as friendly. He had one human he took orders from and that was it. He wouldn't allow anyone near the house or our family. He wasn't a social dog. He was trained to protect and serve and that's what he did 24 hours a day. Like many of you, we live on a farm and police are 15 minutes away at the closest. If you get through the dog, heaven isn't too far away 😂😂

Question for you Shepard owners, have you ever had your dog get so extremely ****ed that your on the tractor or lawnmower that they circle the machine and bite the tires? Gus goes absolutely bonkers when I'm on the tractor or lawnmower. I have never had one do that before.
Ya our GSD circles the tractor, atv, ranger and snowmobile. Loses his mind temporarily....he hasn't figured out what to bite on the sled yet...