Another one for the Dog Lovers...

Thor, my Karelian Bear Dog is our only child at home now ...

Thor.jpg

My next one will be a Malinois. We had one before and he was a absolute tank. 100% trained in law enforcement and drug recon. He wasn't a good "fit" for the law enforcement officer he was assigned too. They sold him and he was a fantastic.

Shepard's and Malinois need to have a "human" they can trust. If they don't, they are very difficult dogs.

Well fellas, Taylor was chasing me and found her way under the left rear wheel of the Side by Side while I was coming up the driveway. I felt the "bump" and looked back at about 22 mph. I didn't know what I had hit as there was nothing in the driveway and when I looked back, she was still chasing me! She must have rolled a couple times, not realizing what happened. She ran all the way up to the yard and was slinking around with her tail between her legs. Luckily she got away with only a nasty case of road rash on her abdomen/groin but she's on antibiotics and pain killers. She also has to have laser therapy on the road rash, which she is responding to well. I've tried my level best to break her from chasing the ATV/UTVs and she just plain persists. Looks like I'm going to start crating her in the garage when we ride. She's gonna be upset but it's better than the alternative.
E6F94B4C-9191-44BB-A9A2-EEC12DB55501.jpeg

Oh, DANG! That thing chewed her up! Lucky it wasn't worse. Hope she recovers quickly, bro. 🤕
Thanks, Bro. She's a lame mule right now but tough as they come. She's perking up and wants to chase again but I think we're going to try to get her to ride along instead from now on. If not, the crate may be the only option. She's just too stubborn.