Another grizzly attack here in Teton County

See my comments under "Is Wy worth it?" Under elk hunting!
We have 2 liberal CA groups and a Montana Judge to thank for this!
Time for hunters to ban together on this. One guide killed and 3 hunters attacked in less than 3 weeks! Those of us who live here in Wy and love it....have no say in how our state manages these predators that have been reintroduced with the overwhelming support of these same liberal nuts and now does it not only endangers our wildlife and our livestock but now the lives of our residence!

See my comments under "Is Wy worth it?" Under elk hunting!
We have 2 liberal CA groups and a Montana Judge to thank for this!
Time for hunters to ban together on this. One guide killed and 3 hunters attacked in less than 3 weeks! Those of us who live here in Wy and love it....have no say in how our state manages these predators that have been reintroduced with the overwhelming support of these same liberal nuts and now does it not only endangers our wildlife and our livestock but now the lives of our residence!
Roll them in lard and drop them in grizzly country... I kid, I kid, I kid... .

Another "bear bite"! I believe it was past Saturday. Just north of Yellowstone, in Montana. Very minor injuries, the hunter was lucky. Having a friend close-by, "seasoning" the bear, was a big help in reducing the injuries. Except, those caused by the pepper spray! ;) memtb

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.