• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Another free item for a new LRH member!

So badass! I will follow in your kind heartiness, I bought one for my daughter 3 weeks after she was born, not sooner cause we didn't find out what we were having so waited to know pink or not and she is two now and when she is done with it and if no more girls then I'll pass this one on in the same matter! So awesome of you sir!

Related/unrelated story: Over fifty years ago, my very first rifle was an Ithaca, Model 49 Saddle gun, single shot, .22 lever action. Well I kept it for many, many years and then when my best friend and his wife had a son, I gave the rifle to him to present to his son when he was old enough. My friend tried to talk me out of giving this gun to him as one day, I might get married and have a boy. Well I insisted, I really wanted my best friend to have this rifle for his boy. Well, time goes on, life gets weird and me and my friend (although always "friends") drifted apart and we hadn't seen each other for over thirty plus years. Well we reconnected recently (which is the best part of this story) and it turns out we have both relocated to the same area so both couples now are getting together as if there was never a time gap.
Well the other day, as I now have to boys of my own and now two grandsons; I asked him if his son (who is now almost 40) might still have that little Ithaca. Well he called me and said that his son did still have that little rifle and he wants to give it to me so I can give to my grandkids. Can you believe that? I can't wait to get it back and give it to my oldest grandson. Mission now of course is to find a second one for the other grandson. Life is GOOD.