Another Flux Capasitor barn find

tony d willIiams

tony d willIiams

It is a SCS Spinal Cord Stimulator.
Just had one of these implanted in my back last Thanksgiving.
The PROGRAM that was put in two week ago was not se right, I switched programs an on Program #2 was set at Level 7 for Power, I turned it on an was like fish floundering i=on th floor, The electrical impulse targeted my right underarn and then down t the right hand
I had training in thr USMS for warerdboardinh, electrociaoshok, I got it al the oher dsy, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzchabged peoprnsd and it e[went bslssiti,had shocks runnuing through mu undrgsrg to my fingre, coilf nou turn ir---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Funny, I have one, yeah changing programs gives great surprises.

Coyote Shadow Tracker

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Team Member
LRH Sponsor
Funny, I have one, yeah changing programs gives great surprises.
Well I went and them load up some new programs. When I change a program it is usually on the lowest power. This time I went from program #1 power level 3 to Program #2 and should have bee preset to power level 2; When I switched it went to Power level "7". My right arm started shaking violently, dropped the remote, couldn't turn it off, fell to the floor. My first reaction was to smash the remote, but then I couldn't turn off the unit in my back and neck and would be shocked until the battery in my back wore out. I finally grabbed it with my left hand and kept pressing the program reset and finally got it changed to Program 3 and level 2. No more shocks.
Really bad experience.

V

VICTORNTN

My old 1970 "International" fence charger was what it was. It didn't have different settings. But the guys at the local Farmer's Co-Op called it the weed cutter. I've seen where it cut small limb shoots off trees growing too close. I know it caused me to jerk real hard several times.

Last edited:
Bob Wright

Bob Wright

Well I went and them load up some new programs. When I change a program it is usually on the lowest power. This time I went from program #1 power level 3 to Program #2 and should have bee preset to power level 2; When I switched it went to Power level "7". My right arm started shaking violently, dropped the remote, couldn't turn it off, fell to the floor. My first reaction was to smash the remote, but then I couldn't turn off the unit in my back and neck and would be shocked until the battery in my back wore out. I finally grabbed it with my left hand and kept pressing the program reset and finally got it changed to Program 3 and level 2. No more shocks.
Really bad experience.
That's scary!!!

H

HRM Johnny

Really bad experience.
I’m glad you’re OK.