Another Criterion Success Story

My experience had been that my 5 shot groups are generally going to run approximately 20% larger then 3 shot groups. Hard to tell whether it's the rifle or me.

Last edited:
Creedmoor shooter you will like the 130 Berger. Work great out of my 6.5x47 at 2980 fps. Very deadly on whitetail. Holds 1820 fps out to 750 yds. I use the hunting version.

Creedmoor shooter you will like the 130 Berger. Work great out of my 6.5x47 at 2980 fps. Very deadly on whitetail. Holds 1820 fps out to 750 yds. I use the hunting version.
I've played with them alittle and they were very accurate. It took no time to find a good load(low .2s). I just didnt mess with them alot because I favor the 140 class. My dad loaded some up for his creed and took a nice buck with them last year. What a mess that 130 berger made of him. I just picked up some 150 smk to try. I should be able to push those over 2800fps pretty easily

Yeah the 130 Berger can get a bit messy. But sure is effective. I shot 7 Texas whitetail last winter from 80 to 320 yds and all exited. But the 130 Accubond out of my other x47 was very comparable in the damage department compared to the 130 Berger.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.