Another Covid Shortage🤬

So our favorite wines are from Italy. So now there is a shortage in our area due to transportation and importation issues. C'mon Man! Not wine too!
I feel you. Some very delicious and very affordable wines come out of Italy and all of the regions have their own varieties. The stuff we have out of California is, in my opinion and many others, some of the best in the world. But, the cost of our California wine is and has been increasing every year- you can buy a few fantastic Italian reds for the price of a good CA wine. Well, you could...before Covid and restrictions/supply issues.

good thing I have more bourbon in my office closet than I could drink in two lifetimes! 😁😁😁🥃🥃🥃

Just got back from Northern Cal. We spent a day at Napa. Great place to visit. We only went to two wineries, but Mondavi was outstanding. A case should arrive tomorrow. Got it half price and free shipping. Bourbon is still my preferred beverage, but if the wife is happy, life is easy.

Happy wife = happy husband, plain and simple

So our favorite wines are from Italy. So now there is a shortage in our area due to transportation and importation issues. C'mon Man! Not wine too!
Living in Calif. gives us access to some pretty good wines. I have a wine membership from Delicato Vineyards in Manteca, Ca. Good wine, fair priced, shipped all over.
Mike

If you are a red wine fan, these really were the best we tried in Napa.
54C03981-A32B-4212-886B-C4EAF8DCC881.jpeg

Recent Posts