Another attempt at gun control by Bank of America

Nah! Certainly believable. As it happened.

It's too bad that the original founder of the predecessor to BoA had a great idea and an appropriate name for is organization. However once up and running the "dark side" took over and changed the name.

It's clear to me that B of A has an internal culture of exerting pressure on the those affiliated with the firearms industry. For local managers, bullying gun affiliated businesses is just another way to move up inside the company. If every average Joe knows this, it surprises me that those in the "business" still continue to do business and funnel investment income through them. Frankly, I don't know why any gun owner does business with them. Moving your money from one institution who doesn't want your business to another who does, is the easiest thing in the world. It's to bad this American Spirit Arms guy had to deal with this but he had to know it was a possibility given B of A's anti-gun history.

Get a clue. If Bank of America doesn't want your money, give 'em what they want.

BofA has always been like that, my folks tried to get me to open an account with them years ago because they got such a good deal with em, funny now that they've closed up the shop and retired the moved everything over to the local Credit Union. BofA, Wells Fargo are by far the worst banking institutions in America.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts