Another 17 Hornet fatality,105 yards .

Ohlongarm

Right below right eye, sure made a mess of his dentures.

Attachments

• jm.jpg
    jm.jpg
    272 KB · Views: 610
Bought my 12 year old one.
Lots of super accurate fun!!!
Definitely a fun round, I was off on my shot, I wanted to put one in the eye dead center,stuff happens at 100 plus yards. Your 12 year old and you will definitely enjoy the 17.

Thank
Hard to "chuck wood" with no teeth!
Nice shooting
Thank you , however I missed my intended target, the eye, stuff happens, shooting in a chair off a tripod can do that.
More hunting on the horizon, my farmers texted and said beans are cut and gh's are gorging on the spills. I wasn't off target by much however.🤣

Nice shot!
I love my 17 hornet. Zero recoil, crazy accurate, and seems to kill much better than it should. My farthest kill on a prairie dog with it is 363. Gets a lil squirrelly in the wind tho...lol
Scooter

My 12 year old shot a 4" group at 400 with his first and only time we have tried.
Need to find time to play with it some. Have done zero load work up, and have been using
cheap bulk bullets, but they sure seem accurate.

My 12 year old shot a 4" group at 400 with his first and only time we have tried.
Need to find time to play with it some. Have done zero load work up, and have been using
cheap bulk bullets, but they sure seem accurate.
Good deal, I don't reload but so far all the factory loaded has shown perfect consistency, however it's extremely pricey. Good luck with yours.