Announcing the New Hammer HHT

Seems a lot easier to just be a good neighbor and show new folk the benefits of guns/hunting

They hate you and all you stand for. That includes guns/hunting. When I moved to the big city because the company moved, I did something nice for the neighbor. When he discovered it, he wanted to know what I was up to and what I wanted. I left that job as soon as I could.

They hate you and all you stand for. That includes guns/hunting. When I moved to the big city because the company moved, I did something nice for the neighbor. When he discovered it, he wanted to know what I was up to and what I wanted. I left that job as soon as I could.
Being a good neighbor is a given, but it is also said to not cast pearls to the swine. A culture war is happening in America and one side is winning because it is louder than the other. However, the tide is hopefully shifting with folks like Bud Light, Target, North Face, and others losing their shorts. Call it a boycott or call it a choice to spend your money with the "neighbor you support", either way, the message will get out. The cities are full of progressives, and those progressives think (or rather KNOW) that they are smarter than you, more enlightened than you, more accepting than you, etc. You do NOT want these folks as neighbors anymore than they want to sit down at your dinner table and enjoy a nice venison meal. Sorry, but that's the reality.

Just to clarify, you're advocating for giving the government the authority to forcibly remove American citizens it deems undesirable? I can't see that ever becoming problematic...

Seems a lot easier to just be a good neighbor and show new folk the benefits of guns/hunting

Yep…..and I believe in rainbows and unicorns!

Treating these people (term used loosely) as Americans would be the first mistake! memtb

Yep…..and I believe in rainbows and unicorns!

Treating these people (term used loosely) as Americans would be the first mistake! memtb

Attachments

• IMG_0481.jpeg
    IMG_0481.jpeg
    321.2 KB · Views: 83
Will there be a "HTT Load Data" page? Shot the 182 HTT's today. I really enjoyed the BYOB (Build your own bullet) process lol. Can't believe yall made the tip seater copper, so fancy. One note, when seating the tips, you need give it one last pretty good whack. I was pressing too soft and was left with a tiny gap on a few of them. The huge hollow point is awesome, excited to try them on game in the Fall.

Something else interesting, using the same load I have for the 181 HH (66.0gr RL16) in my 300WSM, the 182HHT was 80 fps faster.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 112
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 99
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 110
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    998.2 KB · Views: 112
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 112
Will there be a "HTT Load Data" page? Shot the 182 HTT's today. I really enjoyed the BYOB (Build your own bullet) process lol. Can't believe yall made the tip seater copper, so fancy. One note, when seating the tips, you need give it one last pretty good whack. I was pressing too soft and was left with a tiny gap on a few of them. The huge hollow point is awesome, excited to try them on game in the Fall.

Something else interesting, using the same load I have for the 181 HH (66.0gr RL16) in my 300WSM, the 182HHT was 80 fps faster.
I did 200 tip seats today. The 30 cal 154HHT were way easier to seat the tips than the 7mm 132HHT. Also, only the 7mm box had the copper seater anvil.

This is very interesting! Was it with the same lot of powder?
Yes, same bottle.

My 181HH load I settled on was 66.0gr RL16, which gets 2950fps out of a 20" 300wsm barrel. That load groups .75" at 300y, and 5 sd, 10 es.

For the 182HH's, I loaded up to 68.0gr RL16 and it got me 3110 fps. That is smoking for 300wsm in a 20" barrel. Started to see pressure here.

Seems to me that a simple base coupled with a simple anvil could be used with a small arbor press like a K&M, Sinclair, or similar to do this job a little more elegantly.

There is something primal about smacking them in with a hammer, so don't let me rain on that parade......
I could see a press fit being smoother, but really, light taps get'er did!