Announcing the New Hammer HHT

Unfortunately for now. We are on the hunt for a good machine asap. Commercial loaders will need them installed. Crossing fingers that it is not a huge investment.

It's not a new concept. Other companies have done this prior to us.
As long as it's a straight forward process it's not a big deal to do it ourselves.

Unfortunately for now. We are on the hunt for a good machine asap. Commercial loaders will need them installed. Crossing fingers that it is not a huge investment.

It's not a new concept. Other companies have done this prior to us.
True, I remember when the cutting edge "raptor" line came out….they actually turned that into a sales pitch haha, that you could decide for yourself if you wanted the bullets tipped or not

As long as it's a straight forward process it's not a big deal to do it ourselves.
It is straight forward. Just takes time. You can't get a high school kid for less than $20/hr. That and there is no way you could get one to do the tedious work of installing tips all day long. Definitely needs to be mechanized.

It is straight forward. Just takes time. You can't get a high school kid for less than $20/hr. That and there is no way you could get one to do the tedious work of installing tips all day long. Definitely needs to be mechanized.
$20/hr and free bullets...then I'm your Huckleberry!!! :)

Last edited:
I'm shopping for land as we speak. Let's meet in the middle, how's Wyoming?
If we grow out of our current facility, WY is top of the list. Last fall we took over the rest of the building here that will give us room to triple our current production capabilities.

Move across the street or anywhere in the Nation makes little difference. Next location will be able to step out the door and shoot 1k yards.

If we grow out of our current facility, WY is top of the list. Last fall we took over the rest of the building here that will give us room to triple our current production capabilities.

Move across the street or anywhere in the Nation makes little difference. Next location will be able to step out the door and shoot 1k yards.
Move to Cody. You'd fit right in. GunWerks, Best of the West and Bighorn Arms to name a few are here 😉

Move to Cody. You'd fit right in. GunWerks, Best of the West and Bighorn Arms to name a few are here 😉
I've been looking at Cody and Pinedale. Hoping to get up there in August to check things out. Gotta pick up a new truck in Bozeman, but if they keep painting ''em rainbow colors, I may need to cancel that order!

I've been looking at Cody and Pinedale. Hoping to get up there in August to check things out. Gotta pick up a new truck in Bozeman, but if they keep painting ''em rainbow colors, I may need to cancel that order!
😆 Lucky you weren't in Pinedale this winter . Cody and Bighorn Basin are about only place in state that had a normal winter and no winter kill.

😆 Lucky you weren't in Pinedale this winter . Cody and Bighorn Basin are about only place in state that had a normal winter and no winter kill.
Really? What did Pinedale get for snow? I'm originally from Northern MN, so cold and snow don't scare me, but it's nice to know what you're getting yourself into. Sorry, I'm stealing this wonderful post from Hammer. I'll stop now.

Last edited: