Announcing the New Hammer HHT

You need to have a faster twist rate. Otherwise you are just about wasting your money. Yes they cost money, but a lot of the other bullet manufactures have raised there prices up to or above Hammer prices. A lot of those bullet a comble bullets. I have seen nosler even higher per bullet than Hammer bullets.

I understand that. It's just the way her comment read. But I'm sure there's a hammer that would fit her rifles. Bullets are up across the board. With Hammer's they'll be for hunting. And a couple for steel.. I can use the eldm's for target.
I was just poking fun at Teri.

I know you JUST released these after years of working like a dog Steve, but are there any plans to do this to the AH line? Maybe you were including that when you talked about spreading into the aggressive forms after focusing on getting the common denominators out of the way. Really appreciate your work and forthrightness.

I know you JUST released these after years of working like a dog Steve, but are there any plans to do this to the AH line? Maybe you were including that when you talked about spreading into the aggressive forms after focusing on getting the common denominators out of the way. Really appreciate your work and forthrightness.
It will definitely be worth experimenting with tipping the Absolute design.

Do it yourself bullets! Now there's a new concept! " Batteries not included: some assembly may be required"!

Immediatly gives those that want/think they can "improve" upon bullets that have thousands of man hours and hundreds of game animals killed in their development with the opportunity to do so…..in a controlled environment! 😂

Quite the win for everyone! 😉 memtb

Last edited:
Also we decided to run a 12% sale on all the Hammer HHT bullets for the Memorial Day weekend. The 12% will automatically be applied to any HHT's in your cart at checkout. Ends at midnight on Monday night.
GAAA! Just ordered a hundred HHT's and just realized I just missed your weekend sale. blah

@RockyMtnMT will my RCBS seating die work for the .308 154 gr. HHT's? Loading them in .308 Winchester.
I think that one will be fine. It is not a very long nosed bullet. You can pull your seater plug and check to make sure the plug engages the ogive of the bullet before it touches the tip. So far the RCBS dies that we have tried have had a deep enough hole in the seater plug.

Do it yourself bullets! Now there's a new concept! " Batteries not included: some assembly may be required"!
Unfortunately for now. We are on the hunt for a good machine asap. Commercial loaders will need them installed. Crossing fingers that it is not a huge investment.

It's not a new concept. Other companies have done this prior to us.