ANNOUNCING Steiner Military/Tactical Rifle Scopes

SWFA

2011 starts a new era of innovation from one of the world's oldest optic manufacturers. Steiner has doubled in house optical engineering capacity in the past 5 years hiring top optical engineers that specialize in state of the art riflescope technologies.

R&D outside co-operation and expenditures have increased more than two-fold to get more "cutting edge" developments.

Steiner's merger with Beretta has provided both companies with deeper insight into military needs and desires. Steiner has a stellar reputation for building top performing military binoculars and has more binoculars in military use than all competing brands combined.

Steiner's increased assets and technologies have allowed them the luxury of designing a precision riflescope from the ground up using the best tools and engineers available. These scopes are not adaptations to existing designs they are completely new from the ground up.

Steiner also had the benefit of evaluating everything on the market and were able to use the best performers as their benchmark to exceed. The new Steiner Military Tactical scopes are the real deal and will be seeing duty by many militaries world wide very soon.

Steiner_2011_SHOT_Press_Intro-27.jpg

Steiner_2011_SHOT_Press_Intro-20.jpg

Steiner_2011_SHOT_Press_Intro-21.jpg

Steiner_2011_SHOT_Press_Intro-22.jpg

Steiner_2011_SHOT_Press_Intro-23.jpg

Steiner_2011_SHOT_Press_Intro-24.jpg

Steiner_2011_SHOT_Press_Intro-25.jpg

Steiner_2011_SHOT_Press_Intro-28.jpg

Last edited:
The shooter in the picture should know better than to rest his rifle forend directly against the concrete wall. That will make the rifle shoot way high. He need some padding under that forend...like his cap, or glove.

This looks like a real curve ball for the optic world, wouldn't you say?? I cant wait to see one of the 5X25s. I love all of my scopes and have no plans to part with any, so this may call for a new build:rolleyes::D:rolleyes:lightbulbgun)OYA,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, OYA :cool: Bill Maylor..

Looks like another great scope that is priced right out of 95% of the public's budget, yep not excited, sorry!

steiner binos are top of the line. While these are way outside my budget, i'll be interested to read reviews as they come in. At $500-800 over a US Optics scope, and right up there with a S&B PMII, Premier Riflescopes, and March scopes, they have some really really tough competition for a small percentage of the market (civilian).

is it just me or does that scope look alot like the premiere scope without the fipper turret cap hold downs.

it looks like a cool scope but not for that much money. again why is it better than a nightfroce.

No Cowboy, It's not just you. There is a strong resemblance. Price will be an issue, I think. Their binos are well priced and good stuff, but these scopes might just be a little too expensive.

In my opinion S&B have the very top end covered at 25% higher price and Nightforce have the upper middle ground covered at 25% less.

Could be a "no man's land". I don't think I'd buy shares in that venture.

With the availability issues of the SB I think that the Steiner could be a good contender. You also have Kahles that is now being imported again which give you another viable option in that market.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.