Annealing ??

Anyone hear using the Anneal Rite for some time? Curious if you're able to make index marks on the speed knob for different size brass cases. For instance 6.5 Creedmoor/6 Creedmoor I would think would use the same rotational speed, same with 308/7-08, 6.5 PRC/WSM cases would be very close also? Thank you, Joe

Anyone hear using the Anneal Rite for some time? Curious if you're able to make index marks on the speed knob for different size brass cases. For instance 6.5 Creedmoor/6 Creedmoor I would think would use the same rotational speed, same with 308/7-08, 6.5 PRC/WSM cases would be very close also? Thank you, Joe
I use an EP 2.0 from EP Integrations and it has a digital number display. Once I get the setting for each type of case, I write the number down on a log. This machine is very easy to set up and use.

I use an EP 2.0 from EP Integrations and it has a digital number display. Once I get the setting for each type of case, I write the number down on a log. This machine is very easy to set up and use.

That looks like a decent machine for the money and very efficient.