• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Annealing with an AMP - N Idaho/Everywhere

charliehorse27

I offer this to folks in my local area, and @Marine sniper suggested that I post it here to anyone interested, as well. I have an AMP Mk2 induction annealer, which has got to be the most precise way to anneal your brass, as it sacrifices one case to determine the right setting, then uses that setting for any others of the same makeup.

I'm located in north Idaho, but willing to play the game shipping brass back and forth if you're not local. You pay the shipping costs, but using some place like pirateship.com will give you access to commercial pricing.

For $.25/case, I'll deprime, wet tumble in stainless steel media, and anneal your brass; or $.15/case for just annealing. If I don't yet have the correct pilot for your brass, you'd pay either for the pilot ($25) or the cost for the brass service, whichever is more.

I love annealing, and my unit doesn't get enough action! If this isn't the right place to post this, please advise. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

6BC7FA88-D453-4C87-8E2E-33BA503CABDE.jpeg

937447A7-4DA6-49EB-9965-FDAAD32A70FC.jpeg

I offer this to folks in my local area, and @Marine sniper suggested that I post it here to anyone interested, as well. I have an AMP Mk2 induction annealer, which has got to be the most precise way to anneal your brass, as it sacrifices one case to determine the right setting, then uses that setting for any others of the same makeup.

I'm located in north Idaho, but willing to play the game shipping brass back and forth if you're not local. You pay the shipping costs, but using some place like pirateship.com will give you access to commercial pricing.

For $.25/case, I'll deprime, wet tumble in stainless steel media, and anneal your brass; or $.15/case for just annealing. If I don't yet have the correct pilot for your brass, you'd pay either for the pilot ($25) or the cost for the brass service, whichever is more.

I love annealing, and my unit doesn't get enough action! If this isn't the right place to post this, please advise. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

View attachment 347269
View attachment 347270
Started the exact same thing about six months ago but with many posts about liability I decided not to
FEB84BD7-39DF-4F0E-A633-1C7DD805DD5F.jpeg