Annealing? How do YOU do it? How often?

When I shot a lot this stayed busy. Annealed every other firing. It holds 500 of the 5.56 brass. Another Doug Giraud fine product.

20221208_070129.jpg

When I shot a lot this stayed busy. Annealed every other firing. It holds 500 of the 5.56 brass. Another Doug Giraud fine product.

View attachment 416076
I have a nice beer mug that I brought home from Germany that holds pens and markers and takes up less room. I could send it to you and you send me that annealing machine. If you don't like the mug, we can trade back in a couple months. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: LOL

All brass is annealed after it is made.
AMP being sold out doesn't prove anything. The only thing that matters are the targets. Glen Kulzer set 8 records at 1000 yards last year, including 20 target Aggregate. That is 100 rounds fired over the season, that went into 5.202" at 1000 yards. He doesn't anneal.

If the picture in the article is of his reloading bench, it appears he has an AMP on the table.

Bench shooter that shoots a lot and longer range for maximum accuracy then buy the amp annealer and use every other round

shooter that shoots for hunting and not a lot of rounds in a year time I'd send off and let a company anneal you brass. Be a lot cheaper than a annealer machine.

or find a friend that has an annealer.
I do it for friends and my cost is a bottle of bourbon that they have to help me drink while we do the annealing.