Annealing cases??

If it goes beyond "dull red," throw away the brass! You've heated it too much! You want only a dull red color. Anneal where there is low light so you can see the color change.
This thread is 8 1/2 years old in case you haven't noticed.

I was just making sure that you knew that this thread was old and dead.

No thread is "dead." According to your logic, the Constitution is "dead," even though it was written over two hundred years ago. So...you propose that replies should be made only to threads that are less than, say, a week old?

Now, Riley, I know you are only 13 because you said so. I don't wish to get into a back-and-forth argument here, but I do hope that you stick only to the intended content of these threads and...please....don't go into politics.

I see your point about the constitution, but I am not saying that this thread has no value, all i am trying to say is their are multiple threads about annealing that are less than a month old and can have the same information as this one.

I know that, Riley. Since that's the case, why were you reading this "dead" thread? I could have posted on any of the other similar threads, but I liked this one, regardless of it's being over 8 years old.

I suggest that since you obviously feel that this thread has no value due to its age, that you contact the administrator and have him remove it and stop your complaining. You might also suggest to the administrator that threads be expunged after a certain length of time, and explain to him why. While you are at it, please include your suggested maximum time period.

Any further communication on this thread really would serve no purpose. If you wish to communicate with me from now on, send me a PM.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.