Annealer gas line leak

Scythe

My Annealeez is an older model, perhaps one of the originals and has been working like a champ until I hooked a tank up today and felt the gas against my hand.

I have a message sent to Annealeez now I'm checking for advice from the good people of LRH.

I have no experience with propane line. The leak is near the gas canister with plenty of extra hose so my question is ,,, can I cut it back past the damaged area, go to Lowes, HD or ACE for parts and a crimper to repair the line?

Option 2. Scrap this line due to age, start with new line and parts?

Yep, what I thought just never walked that dept looking for any items.
I had a torch extension hose still in the box here that got me up and running.

I'm wanting to run it like the original, line passed thru the case has a grommet in the hole to protect the hose. Thought someone around here might have been down this road before me.

My Annealeez is an older model, perhaps one of the originals and has been working like a champ until I hooked a tank up today and felt the gas against my hand.

I have a message sent to Annealeez now I'm checking for advice from the good people of LRH.

I have no experience with propane line. The leak is near the gas canister with plenty of extra hose so my question is ,,, can I cut it back past the damaged area, go to Lowes, HD or ACE for parts and a crimper to repair the line?

Option 2. Scrap this line due to age, start with new line and parts?
Get a new line. Don't take a chance. Not worth it.

Yes, my hose failed as well. I bypassed the grommet hole and took the opportunity to configure my torch to a Standard 20 lb/5 gallon cylinder. I just have to clamp my annealeeze unit to the bench so that the weight of the hose doesn't move it around. Been working great ever since.

Check this out!
Amazon product ASIN B09D2VXBLZ

Are you using a regulator with the 20lb?