Annealeez "Function" Settings

Yeah, I wanted to find out if anyone had particular settings on what the controller call Function settings on the unit. They have Function 1, Function 2, Function 3, Function 4 and Function 5. Each one is supposed to represent specific functions: Slow start to 100% speed time, Slow stop time is adjustable between 0-10 seconds, minimum speed time, maximum speed time, last one speed changes by percentage.. I was looking at the controller as setting in seconds in the flame, but it is all based on percentages. I will set it up, with the flame an inch from the cartridge and play with it until I get it set correctly. What I have seen so far from everyone, nobody messes with the Individual "Function" settings, they just dial it up or down until the find the correct time needed to anneal.

Call and talk with the owner at Annealeez. I spoke with him about a month ago and he mentioned he has it set at one speed for about 90% of the brass he anneals. Sometimes he said he would adjust speed very subtle after he got the proper torch setting. I believe it was between 35-40. I did not get the Annealeez but he was very helpful with using his machine. For me it came down to 2 different machines but I went with a different after talking with each company, and doing some additional research.