• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Anneal Holders (GA)

BigBlack

For sale are four adjustable cartridge case holder/heatsink prototypes that I built. They will allow you to use a drill to rotate the cartridge case neck area over a flame to soften and extend case life. The tool is adjustable for depth so you can precisely set how deep the case sets in the tool. The holders are very similar to the now discontinued Hornady holder except mine have an adjustable steam. The stem and lock nut are made from regular steal but the tool body is made from T6511 aluminum. I can also custom build you one for a little more.

Prototypes (A,B,C,&D) are $10 each shipped plus $8 for each additional prototype, so $34 for all four. Custom built ones are $20 each shipped plus $15 for each additional custom made holder.

I can do PayPal gifts or USPS Money Order

Please review how to anneal cases before using this tool. I take no responsibility or liability on how you use this tool or the results of your use.

Prototypes:
anneal-05.jpg

Below you will find the specifications for each prototype that I built.

A.
anneal-01.jpg

Length – 2"
Bore – 0.5625"
Bore Depth – 1.75"

B.
anneal-02.jpg

Length – 2"
Bore – 0.500"
Bore Depth – 1.75"

C.
anneal-03.jpg

Length – 2"
Bore – 0.5625"
Bore Depth – 1.75"
Stud Size – 1/2" (all others use a 3/8" stud)

D.
anneal-04.jpg

Length – 2.5"
Bore - 0.625"
Bore Depth – 2"

Please message me with any questions.

Here are some samples of custom built holders. Note that the 50 BMG holder in last picture costs more.

anneal-06.jpg

anneal-07.jpg

anneal-08.jpg

anneal-09.jpg

anneal-10.jpg

anneal-11.jpg

anneal-12.jpg

anneal-13.jpg

Folks, I ordered one of these. Did I need one? No. But I always like to help out guys that take the time to build stuff meant to help our hobby. Quite frankly, the holder is very nice and built like a little tank! The finish is superb. Thanks BigBlack.

Just curious as I know it'd be rly helpful for me at least, but have u made any that either had a 1/4" hex shank or a female end that'd accept a 1/4" chuck?
Or could u do a custom that way ?

Just curious as I know it'd be rly helpful for me at least, but have u made any that either had a 1/4" hex shank or a female end that'd accept a 1/4" chuck?
Or could u do a custom that way ?

I have an idea on how I could do that, if your interested in it let me know