Angle indicators????

POP, the Nightforce / Exbal program default is in degree. How ever you can highlite a button and also use cosine. But you will have to highlite the button each time. I just use a degree and I don't have to worry about switching it.

Jeff

I have a cosine indicator and works great, no complaints, BUT my next buy will be in degrees. the Cosine is alright when you had to do some hand calculations to obtain your drops at long range but the two different methods available would have too many errors. It's way more accurate using the pda, so... I'm just getting Degrees indicator since I will not be doing any methods that involve hand calculations. :D

Here is my question. If your laser rangefinder shows your up or down relative to the horizontal why do you need a indicator attached to your rifle?

joseph

The snipertool's ACI is the most popular unit and is very good ,but the Horus Vision model seems to be more accurate and read's in degree's and cosine and has a bubble level as well,
can also be mounted right or left handed. only down side is that it is a bit large.
UB

Here is my question. If your laser rangefinder shows your up or down relative to the horizontal why do you need a indicator attached to your rifle?

joseph

Because most of your rangefinders that show this are a ***, and it is more accurate attached to your scope. even a pocket held slope doper is better than most RF units.
UB

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.