Angle Degree Indicator

Horus Vision ASLI info:

Angle Slope Level Indicator
The ASLI gives the sophisticated marksman a slope indicator and cant indicator in one hermetically sealed unit. Its slope indicator eliminates guesswork in uphill and downhill shots by helping you find true level/ground distance: simply multiply the range to the target by the cosine value shown on the slope indicator. The cant indicator is invaluable in long-distance shooting: it helps keep bullet flight true to your sighted aim. The ASLI attaches directly to your scope, is reversible to accommodate left and right handed users, doesn't need batteries, and comes with a hard rubber cap. Fine-tune your aim with the ASLI. $115
To Order:
Call (650) 588-8862 or (650) 583-5471
or send email to [email protected].

• Magnetically dampened to quickly halt oscillation for fast readings
  • Clear, large numbers for better visibility in low light
  • Readings in both vertical angle degrees and its corresponding cosine value
  • Versatile mounting for left, right, bubble up or upside down, and high angle grenade launching
  • Easy to paint plastic housing to blend ASLI into your scope and gun
  • Tested to withstand the repeated G-shock pounding of a 50cal BMG

I don't have this unit. I use the Sniper Tools ACI and the separate ScopeLevel.

I can't say for sure without having one but to me it looks like the level is kind of small and the plastic a little shiny. I think, at least for me, the combo I use would be easier to see and especially the level.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.