Android auto fill issues

therifleman556

Anybody else notice this? Whenever I use swipe to write messages as is normal on other websites, emails, and texts I get a couple suggestions in the bar above the keyboard. Most of the time on LRH, when what I'm keying in is not correct the intended word will show up in the suggestions. However, when I click the intended word it either defaults back to the incorrect word or posts some weird hybred of the two words leaving me to backspace and type manually.

This sentence here is intended to sends as an editable of the trouble I'm having.

Go figure, here I am to report an issue and it only messes up twice in one sentence. Kind of like when you go to the mechanic and he can't find anything wrong.

It could be some JS throwing something off with the Swype keyboard (less likely), but if you use a normal keyboard does this happen as well?

Yes it dies (see tgere, it just did). I'm purposefully not correcting anything just ft or demonstratond. Someone's after I click the corrected word it will not fill it in but the suggestion bar will still display the intended word allowing me to click it again. In these instances it will sometimes correct on the second or third try.

If I'm the only one having issues, don't worry about it. I just wanted to see if anyone else tan into this before

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.