And down the rabbit hole I go….

KJW

Welp, drawing a tag this year has forced my hand and I picked up a cva paramount pro Colorado. I've shot a few in the past on some whitetail hunts and plinking but they were all borrowed. Just waiting on a few components and I'll be able to get started. First up is gonna be BH209 and fury universal 320s. I like to tinker so this could get out of control real quick. 😁

Good mail day today!! Hoping to start prep for bedding soon as there is a ton of movement in the stock.

Attachments

• IMG_6387.jpeg
    IMG_6387.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 179
70821888466__256290D9-0658-465F-B0E7-C13B83A34075.jpeg
Lots of play so not even gonna try it before bedding. And it appears there was no shortage of paint supply when this stock was put together 😁. This part still stresses me out even though I over do it on release agent. Giving marine Tex a go for the first time. Always used acra in the past

Finally finally finally got all my parts! Unfortunately I won't be able to shoot this week as I'm scheduled for sinus surgery tomorrow morning. 🤬🤬
Somehow I feel that it won't be great fun shooting after that. Hopefully towards the end of the week.
@7mag. I'll be using blackhorn and 325 gr fury's to start and hopefully get to work.

Attachments

• IMG_6565.jpeg
    IMG_6565.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 155
Got out and shot a little today. Nothing special to show. Had just enough time to get on paper. Hoping to be back out this weekend. As
Far as feel from the gun it shoot's awesome. Very comfortable on the stock and the trigger tech is great. Definitely some newbie frustration which should go away with time and getting a system down for cleaning and reloading

@KJW ,

Well, I blame you! Lol

Picked up a Traditions inline in 45 caliber last week.
Waiting on the EGW base & rings.
Going to put a Crimson Trace 3-9X40 Hardline with MOA reticle on it.

I had debated on the 45 caliber, as I couldn't get an answer on the bore size of the barrel. Was thinking of using a Minnie ball.
Guy at the shop kept telling me I "had to use a sabot"!
I finally told him they've been shooting Minnie balls since 1862 or 63.

Get home & read the owners manual. Big red warning!
"Do NOT shoot patched round ball, conical, Minnie balls!" :oops:

What the heck??!!

Recent Posts