An interesting Birthday Dinner Night

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
Bet my evening was more interesting than yours!

I took Jill out to dinner for her birthday tonight in the town of Madison, GA on our way home through the county we ran into a dozen cattle on the road. Not wanting to have the cattle injured or someone crashing their vehicle into them I stopped our Pathfinder across the road and put on the four-way flashers. Jill was like "what the Hell are you doing". I grabbed a rope out of the back and started wrangling the herd down the road. In my younger years I owned a horse farm and did some Cowboying and the Rodeo. Although I wasn't riding a horse, I pretended that I was and whistled throwing the rope around and got the dozen cattle to go into an open driveway off of the road. There was a gate on the driveway so I closed it and ran up to the house. I was knocking on the door and a young lady came to the door. I asked her if the cattle were hers' and she said HELL NO!. She said the she just saw them in here back yard and was frequening out. To say the least I was at a loss for words to tell her that I wrangled them into her property. I asked if she knew who owned the cattle and she said probably the next property, but there was no home on that property and no one to call. She said that her husband and children would be coming home soon and that since I got the cattle on her property what am I going to do with them. I said well we didn't want someone to hit them with a car and get injured. She said to me what the HELL am I going to do now. I said call animal control and they deal with these problems all the time. She said will you call them I don't know their number I said call 911 and walked her through getting animal control.

Last edited: