Ammo start for Bergara Premier Mountain 2.0 Rifle 300 Win Mag

Come on and step up to the biguns! 210 g Berger vld 300 wm Tikka t3 lite H4831 SC 76.8g 3.42 coal CCI magnum primer and hornady brass. Around 2900 FPS. As Always Start Low and work your loads up for safety. This is a must! One component changes everything! And tikkas like a lot of different bullets.

Problem is, I'm cheap and nowhere around me carries the 210 Berger VLD!

Problem is, I'm cheap and nowhere around me carries the 210 Berger VLD!
Yep I have to order mine. The hornady eldx is a different bullet type in 200 g. No experience with the 30 cal. I use the .284 162 g for the 7mm mag for break in. They shoot the same as Berger 168 g that I load. And are lower priced. Look up the hornady AMAX. Some say the perform like the Berger's. I haven't witnessed this in the field though.

I loaded up some
180 gr, Nosler Accubond
180 gr. Swift Scirocco
180 gr. Barnes TSX BT
190 gr. Berger VLD Hunter

Will hit the range first of the week and try them out.

Have some Barnes TTSX BT 180 grains I was going to try.
I have a lot of IMR 4350 but haven't found a lot of load info for it. Have found some for H4350.
75 gr rl 22 for the TTSX 180. It's a tack driver out of my 300 WinMag Christiansen arms traverse

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.