• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Ammo for sale

NDAR15MAN

AMMO FOR SALE

1.... 30-06 cal. 55 GRAIN ACCELERATER AMMO. …50 ROUNDS TOTAL reloads ( 1 time used brass ) This ammo I purchase a couple years ago from a small ammo reloading company in Wisconsin. It is very good ammo. I sold gun and found this ammo in the safe. $ 30.00 you pay the UPS shipping. email me your address and i will get it weighed up and get you a shipping price and then email you the total. marty in WI

2.... 243 cal 95 GR SST AMMO….48 ROUNDS TOTAL reloads ( 1 time used brass ) This ammo was manufactured by RAM MMUNITIONS in Grand Island. GOOD AMMO. I sold the AR15 243 I used this ammo for. I don't need it. 30.00 and you pay the UPS shipping. EMAIL YOUR ADDRESS AND I WILL GET U A TOTAL PRICE.

3.... 7.62MM 147 GR FMJ .... WINCHESTER.... 51 ROUNDS... NEW...
30.00 AND YOU PAY THE UPS SHIPPING. EMAIL ME YOUR ADDRESS AND I WILL GET U THE SHIPPING PRICE AND TOTAL.

I work 2nd shift and check my emails in the am and midnight. marty in WI

Attachments

• 30-06 ammo.JPG
    30-06 ammo.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 8
  • 243 AMMO.JPG
    243 AMMO.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 7.62 AMMO.JPG
    7.62 AMMO.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 6
I will take #2 and #3.
Thanks
Warbird

Let me know how to send payment

AMMO FOR SALE

1.... 30-06 cal. 55 GRAIN ACCELERATER AMMO. …50 ROUNDS TOTAL reloads ( 1 time used brass ) This ammo I purchase a couple years ago from a small ammo reloading company in Wisconsin. It is very good ammo. I sold gun and found this ammo in the safe. $ 30.00 you pay the UPS shipping. email me your address and i will get it weighed up and get you a shipping price and then email you the total. marty in WI

2.... 243 cal 95 GR SST AMMO….48 ROUNDS TOTAL reloads ( 1 time used brass ) This ammo was manufactured by RAM MMUNITIONS in Grand Island. GOOD AMMO. I sold the AR15 243 I used this ammo for. I don't need it. 30.00 and you pay the UPS shipping. EMAIL YOUR ADDRESS AND I WILL GET U A TOTAL PRICE.

3.... 7.62MM 147 GR FMJ .... WINCHESTER.... 51 ROUNDS... NEW...
30.00 AND YOU PAY THE UPS SHIPPING. EMAIL ME YOUR ADDRESS AND I WILL GET U THE SHIPPING PRICE AND TOTAL.

I work 2nd shift and check my emails in the am and midnight. marty in WI