• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Ammo Estate Sale - 338 RUM - Federal Premium

Foothilltom

Hi folks,

($35/box for Federal Premium 338 RUM)

My Father in Law died this past February and he was a tremendous collector, hunter, and shooter. His estate is comprised primarily of his collection which he asked me to sell a few weeks before he died. I am currently trying to find homes for his substantial ammo supply. The proceeds are passed directly to his 3 daughters (I'm married to one of them).

He was really into the big caliber stuff, so I'm hoping you folks can appreciate this stuff.

In order to establish some credibility here, I want to just start with a single caliber and see where this goes. He has several calibers, but I'll start slow. I appreciate your interest and any feedback on pricing.

Without further ado...

Federal Premium Vital-Shok Nosler Accubond, 225 Grain ammunition in 338 Remington Ultra Mag. It's absolutely factory new, stored meticulously in his heated storage unit.

$35/box. Multi-box discounts will certainly be considered. Shipping terms are flexible depending on order amount.

http://www.premiersoft.com/powpow/Ammo/images/A338RUM.JPG

If you're bored and want to read more about what I'm doing for his family (and the various rifles I'm also selling), you can look here:

FoothillTom Shooting Sale

I'm not a dealer, just a son in law that's trying to liquidate his estate for fair value.

Thanks for your interest!

Tom

i'd be interested in 2 boxes.

lemme know and sunshine girl, cinch is on the phone right now and says you had some 338 rum 1x fired brass for sale at one time... still have it ??

I had 300 RUM bras, and it is sold. I am looking for .338 RUM too for my future rifle.