Ammo and reloading stuff gone again due to virus scare

I agree it's a regional thing. I'll check our local (suburban) gun shop tomorrow and see what he has on hand. He probably won't have Varget but I'll bet he has some IMR 4350 or 4831, which are always useful to me. Got 3/4 lb., of Unique on hand - great for the .357. I should be able to make something go "Bang" for a while with what I got on hand - thankfully.
how much varget do you need?

Why is there still all of this talk about Retumbo? I just got some last week from powder valley. Last month our local sheels store had it in stock. Not having much trouble finding it in Montana!

That's crazy, I am fully stocked. Another forum member was looking for it. I was at Graff and sons online looking for brass, just checked they had it in stock as well. He was able to get 10 pounds. I went back to that site a day later and got 5 pounds for my neighbor.

That's crazy, I am fully stocked. Another forum member was looking for it. I was at Graff and sons online looking for brass, just checked they had it in stock as well. He was able to get 10 pounds. I went back to that site a day later and got 5 pounds for my neighbor.
AE244146-8CC5-4AF9-AD7B-7C6672670AFF.png

Tried to order H 1000 from powder Valley 10 days ago it was out of stock I thought my order was canceled but now I just got an email yesterday that my order has been processed and it was ready for shipment so I guess that's a pleasant surprise

Well I guess we just got lucky! Our sheels store even thought they would have N570 and Reloader 26 back in stock within 2 weeks.

In NE Louisiana I have looked from Monroe to Vicksburg MS to, Natchez MS, Columbia Louisiana and every small town in between with a hunting store for N570 and RL33, no dice......been doing that the last 2 months.

I have been on the phone with various companies that sell powder regarding my orders of H50BMG and other items and asked about Retumbo. They laughed when I mentioned it. I am thinking we probably wont see Retumbo for another two years or so. I really hope I am wrong.
Retumbo just disappeared, at the same time this ELR craze hit big time. The no longer available from mfg is concerning. Being I do no shoot it, I have not pursued the why of it.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.