Ambiguity

silverhair

With all the left-wing discussion of gender and how we perceive male, female, gay, transgender, etc.... Why not just buy any deer tag and shoot whatever we want? We can always claim that the doe was just a buck in drag.

Last edited:
Well, we have to consider how the game animal might be feeling on any particular day. Perhaps they are identifying as female even though they are a 160-class buck. Most deer (and other game animals) are gender fluid now, and we should respect that. If not, we really shouldn't be hunting. Also, after the harvest, we should refrain from saying, "I got a doe" or "I got a buck" - very presumptuous, having no way to know what the animals preferred pronouns are. Look, just say "I got a deer" and be done with it. We need to be "woke" Hunters.

With all the left-wing discussion of gender and how we perceive male, female, gay, transgender, etc.... Why not just buy any deer tag and shoot whatever we want? We can always claim that the does was just a buck in drag.

My Dad and I made the same joke the other day.

Watch it guys......getting to the politicsl spectrum here....
the hippos will be all over you......

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.