Amazon says scopes are banned - "Assault Weapons, Explosives, and Related Items"

If true Amazon bans riflescopes, why some hunting items and not others. Their CEO is a well known liberal, this will not end for four years.

They aren't. But conservatives, by definition, aren't activists. They want to make their money, be left alone and leave others alone. They are happy with themselves generally. Lefty's are miserable, and blame misery on everyone around them. Therefore, for them to be happy, you have to change. No matter how much you change, they are never happy and it's a vicious circle.
I guess that was a semi-rhetorical question. I know what you said is true, but the question is still unanswered. Maybe I should ask: How is it that all the uber-wealthy folks are on the left, when we on the right, as a whole, do work and do try to make something of our lives? Does the right never succeed?

I will take this opportunity to say that I think Donald John Trump should start his own media company. But then I look back to the past election, and though I do believe the system was manipulated for Biden's favor, If Trump and 74 million-plus of us standing together can allow this nightmare to begin in earnest, who and how are we ever going to take this situation and turn it around. If all of us and Donald Trump could not save our 2nd amendment right (and 1st amendment) who the heck is or can?

If true Amazon bans riflescopes, why some hunting items and not others. Their CEO is a well known liberal, this will not end for four years.
From reading this thread, I have come to believe that the OP sells scopes and advertises on Amazon. Some little twit snowflake working for Amazon viewed his advertisement and decided that some part of his advertisement suggested that one or more of the scopes he sells could possibly be used on an AR platform "Assault style" rifle. Little twit snowflakes make all the rules these days. Keep that under your hat. This is apparently not general knowledge and if it leaks out all the little twit snowflakes will be trying to find jobs at Twitter, and since Twitter is kicking all the conservatives off their platform, there aren't enough jobs for all the little twit snowflakes.

Looks like the even still sell the same scope.

I would try relisting it and see what happens
I had 6 scopes listed and they removed them all. I appealed each one with the same response, and received their same generic reply to each appeal.

I was selling on Amazon, but not a "business" (I'm a retired bum now)...just clearing house and it was convenient selling through them (or used to be). All the info they claim to be banned or phrases that needed to be removed were from their own generic listing info. I didn't manually put that info in, all I did was say, "I have one of these available" and it adds it to their generic listing.

What they're doing makes no sense and their lack of consistency is just as idiotic and frustrating as everything else. All I know is that I won't be using their services anymore.

Wait until millions are "found and declared" to be "non- compliant" to all the new legislation and they start building "detention facilities" with capacity for 10's of thousands
Doubt what I say as true?
DemacRAT controlled congress already did essentially the same thing it in quite recent history to Japanese Americans post Pearl Harbor

Those that allow themselves to be disarmed will be slaves and at the mercy of those that don't

Every time any of you do business with these folks you are helping to bankroll their communist agenda to eliminate the middle class, YOUR rights, and our way of life. Why any gun owner would even have an Amazon account amazes me. Is saving a few bucks really worth supporting them?

Every time any of you do business with these folks you are helping to bankroll their communist agenda to eliminate the middle class, YOUR rights, and our way of life. Why any gun owner would even have an Amazon account amazes me. Is saving a few bucks really worth supporting them?
I do not have an Amazon account. I wouldn't know how to set one up. I got more problems than a math book as it is.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.