Am I using the right primers…

i have heard low press can cause problems your load doesnt sound hot you dont need mag primers for a 7mm i run cci br 2 they give me better es make sure your not in the lands and check your speed over a crono my stock 700 7mm mag 131 hammer imr 4350 br 2 at 3200 es of 10 hard bolt at 3400

I am wondering if when you are charging the case with powder and missed charged the case. I for one don't use mag primers until I get over 75 grains. I know others love them, but I don't. Most of my barrels are 26" area, so I like my powder to burn further down the barrel to build pressure and velocity. Or at lease that's my thinking. The other is if using a shorter barrel in the 20" to 24" area, then it's a different story.
I would look really hard on your reloading steps to see if there something you are missing. More so in charging your cases with powder. There a possible is case length being to long and pushing to tight in the chamber. Been there and done that. Broke a bolt.

I've heard of too low of a charge in a magnum causing more of a quick detonation inside the case instead of a slow burn.
Heard of it with extremely small charge weights and have never witnessed or seen it. From what I remember "magnum" had nothing to do with the cause. Simply too much room to expand and burn rate went off the charts. This was super popular pistol fear decades ago.

Check your case length. If cases are to long you may be having high pressure due to end of case neck hitting and crimping bullet into case. If powder charge is too light you can get a detonation which will greatly increase pressure .
Yes to this regardless of charge weight. I'm not alone in trimming cases five or ten thou short for this reason - tho that means watching for carbon buildup in the gap.

One of my checks with a new / new-to-me rifle is chambering a prepped empty case, closing the bolt and running the Teslong down the barrel to verify the chamber is long enough. They've all been OK so far; doesn't keep me from checking.

Yes to this regardless of charge weight. I'm not alone in trimming cases five or ten thou short for this reason - tho that means watching for carbon buildup in the gap.

One of my checks with a new / new-to-me rifle is chambering a prepped empty case, closing the bolt and running the Teslong down the barrel to verify the chamber is long enough. They've all been OK so far; doesn't keep me from checking.
next time look at sammi specs for chamber and case length. there is typically 15 thou MIN diff and typically MUCH MORE like 40.... just to prevent "normal" use from causing the problem.
sinclair sells slugs that go in a shortened case, you close the bolt and reopen. measure and have the ACTUAL NECK LENGTH OF YOUR CHAMBER, now trim based on that number. your carbon ring issue goes away.

I run the same primer on Nosler brass in a 7 RM with 69.2 gr H1000 pushing 168 Berger classic hunters. It took my third reload on that brass to get consistent velocity at 3020. Only a few cases are a smidge over 2.500" after 3 reloads so I've just trimmed my cases for the first time. I have mixed brass that I use for fowling shots that are on their third reload with the same components but they never get above 2900 and they aren't consistent like the Nosler brass. So the short answer is it's not the primers.