Aluminum Tipped Bullets from Goergia by Greyghostt

Status
Not open for further replies.
After studying this thread, I am interested in some 180's or 212's in 308. Maybe I missed it, but how and where can I order them? mtmuley

You can contact the manufacturer, R. G. Henson, by sending a personal message to GREYGHOSTt on this forum.

Ok, the 338 is already built and it needs a bullet, a bullet that will perform on game. We need testing on this, somebody find this man a cow, seriously. Any more on this?

8 twist 30, now on the list. This 220 is definitely interesting. May as well get two cows.

Also have needs for a 1 in 10 30 cal, 3000fps. What is coming and when?

Ok, the 338 is already built and it needs a bullet, a bullet that will perform on game. We need testing on this, somebody find this man a cow, seriously. Any more on this?

8 twist 30, now on the list. This 220 is definitely interesting. May as well get two cows.

Also have needs for a 1 in 10 30 cal, 3000fps. What is coming and when?

The 30 caliber 180 at a BC equivalent (may be slightly higher) to the 240 SMK Sierra. So, the BC of a 240 SMK with 60 grains less weight that allows a healthy velocity increase. The 180 bullet run is currently in progress as I write this so don't wait.....

James

I talked to a farmer today, he will phone me first the next time he looses a cow.

All I need is some bullets.

Last edited:
How about a 375 version for the CT case

HI GUys ,

Will a 375 cal bullet be made ? , it seems that people wanting to build a 375/408 CT rifle , are ALL waiting for a NON soild bullet to be available , to make this calibre more main stream and acceptable ?

Later Chris

Hello,

All are made on .030" jackets. The following calibers have been ordered and/or received from the die maker:

50 BMG
7mm
6mm

All of these will be available in the aluminum tips with the following options (once they are proof tested)

--Dual Diameter
--Dual Jackets
--Maybe even a bonded version, but that is a ways off.

Good shooting,

James

Dual??

James:

What do you mean by dual diameter and dual jacket? Bonded I understand. Have you settled on a BC of 0.927 for that 220?

Thank you very much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.