alternative to a 7-35x nf atacr ???

lets be clear..this is a TARGET rifle, not a steel banging gun.
I want 35x or more.
I have others scopes...they do not fit the bill for this rifle and its match
see my last post
1st gen ATACR 5x25x56. They advertised 120 moa elevation but all eight that I owned had 132moa elevation. Zeroed at 200yards using a 20moa rail, they had about 80 moa elevation remaining. Swarovski X5i 3.5x18x50 advertised 116 moa elevation. Zeroed at 200 yards on the same guns with the same 20 moa rail they had about the same 80 moa remaining adjustment.

ok I just bought a scope.
it does not appear in the catalog
5-40x56 40mm Crusader moa.moa
120 moa elevation.
hopefully this works out
American Rifle Company makes 25 and 45 moa one piece rings for the 40mm tube. A 25 plus your 20 base will give you around 105 moa of up adjustments and hopefully your 100 yard site in will be high to add some to that. 🙏🏻 Good luck

it comes with rings, but I upgraded to a 25 moa mount plus the 20 moa receiver rail means I am up 15moa for 100...or so.
( lol I just realized...ARC..American rifle co...is what I got)

American Rifle Company makes 25 and 45 moa one piece rings for the 40mm tube. A 25 plus your 20 base will give you around 105 moa of up adjustments and hopefully your 100 yard site in will be high to add some to that. 🙏🏻 Good luck

You will not be disappointed I love mine. Which mounts are you going to run? I would recommend the six screw from valdada . I waited for long time for this scope and I haven't been disappointed yet

so I am finishing up 338 edge for 2000 yard TARGET shooting.
the scope I have been looking at is the 7-35x nf.
it allows close up and extreme long range shooting with its 100 MOA built in adjustment.
BUT
what other scopes fit the bill?
reasonable magnification and the ability to crank from
100 to 2000 yards ?
( I did not put this in optics because it is a elr specific question)
I picked up S&B 5x45x56 and have to admit that it's miles above anything else

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.