Alpha industries not responding with order?

TheDerkster

So I ordered a 300 wsm 10 rnd mag in February. 3 months later and nothing came. I called and he said some how he lost track of my order and said he would make up for it by sending two 5 round magazines immediately and the 10 two weeks later when he had them in stock. He apologized for the mistake and that was that. I was pretty satisfied and about gave a super review for him but decided to wait til they came.

It's been almost 3 months and I've called close to 20 times on various days at various times with no response. I heard somewhere he is a firefighter, but he seems to have a reputation behind his product. Anybody have an idea what's going on. I hope nothing went wrong on the job, but 6 months with an original 2 week backorder is a little disappointing.

I'm in the same boat. Ordered in March and charged $86.50 on my CC on 3/3/16. I have not received any type of response from the numerous phone calls that I have made. I wonder if my CC company would take action if I explained the situation to them??

The guy may be a good person and makes a great product, but he should be ashamed of the way he does business.

So I ordered a 300 wsm 10 rnd mag in February. 3 months later and nothing came. I called and he said some how he lost track of my order and said he would make up for it by sending two 5 round magazines immediately and the 10 two weeks later when he had them in stock. He apologized for the mistake and that was that. I was pretty satisfied and about gave a super review for him but decided to wait til they came.

It's been almost 3 months and I've called close to 20 times on various days at various times with no response. I heard somewhere he is a firefighter, but he seems to have a reputation behind his product. Anybody have an idea what's going on. I hope nothing went wrong on the job, but 6 months with an original 2 week backorder is a little disappointing.

I'm in the same boat. Ordered in March and charged $86.50 on my CC on 3/3/16. I have not received any type of response from the numerous phone calls that I have made. I wonder if my CC company would take action if I explained the situation to them??

The guy may be a good person and makes a great product, but he should be ashamed of the way he does business.

I'm not sure. It's called a charge back, but I don't know how it's handled. People do it on eBay when a seller refuses to refund money for a returned item that was misrepresented or faulty.

I did a charge back when I ordered some ammo from a company that charged my credit card the next day but 2 months later still hadn't shipped the ammo. I had to fill out a form and email it back, but I got my money returned by the credit card company.

Call your credit card's customer service and see how it's done in your case.

Here's my biggest question...why doesnt he answer any calls? He answered the second time I called in April, but not again after that using MULTIPLE phones just to make sure he wasn't one of those people that block you when they don't want to deal with you.

I can't seem to find him on my transaction history so it must have not went through. Order still shows as processing

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts