Alpha 5 chevytac mag coal?

tim_w

Anyone know the internal and external dimensions of the alpha 5 chevytac mags? Is there a way to make it work with a savage la or will the pillar be in the way? Reason being is for detachable for something like a rum there does not seem to be a dbm system that fits savage thats comparable to the wyatts rum box. As the savages can have 4" of coal room in the bottom port. Figured this might get me a 3.9 ish coal detachable. If someone knows if a wyatts can be made to work thats good too.

Thanks,

Tim

I'm pretty sure it is Cheytac specific. The coal is 4.5 and the Baer bottom metal or Cheytac chassis are your options. The alpha mags are huge. Heavy modifications just so a rum case would stay in the mag.

Thanks. So thats a no go. Seems wyatts is the only game in town for somethin longer that 3.75 but shorter and thinner that the huge chevytac mag. I will try talking to CDI and seekins I guess.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.