• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED alot of machine shop tooling FS or trade

James Jones

I got a bunch of stuff her thats not gonna get used anytime soon and I can't store it inside any longer and if it goes outside I'm afraid the humidity down here will ruin it.

Lathe stuff
1) Dorian quick change tool post model SD35CXA
tool holders including
one 1" boring bar holder with 1"x12" boring bar that takes replacable carbide incerts
one knurling and tool holder
one threading tool holder and one threading blade
one two sided facing cutter/tool
one adjustable triangle tip tool cutter (replaceable tips)
one cutoff blade holder and blade
five 1" tool holders
one replacable tip right hand facing cutter
one replacable tip left hand facing cutter
one 5/8" x 10" replacable tip boring bar.
all tools are Kennametal and all tool holders are Aloris and all is in good shape.

Milling tools
one 3" OD 6 cutter facing mill , uses square replacable carbide cutter (two boxes come with it) R8 collet
one 3" Bridgeport adjustable boring head , R8 collet
one 1" two flute HSS single end mill

To buy all this stuff seperatly would cost well over $2000

Make an offer , willing to trade for rifles high end scopes or money
I can E-mail pics

I didn't understand or recognize a thing you listed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

What I "think" I'm looking for is a little milling machine that I can do some small aluminum/plastic/nylon projects. Like one step up from my bench drill press.

I didn't see anything like that in the list, did I? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Hey Roy , I don't think i have anything that you migh be able to use. Most is for the R8 collet setup and most mills with this size head are floor mounts.
I do have a little old Bridgeport bench model that I have rebuilt and thrown so much money at that i coul;d have bought a new one by now , its not for sale but they sure are fun to play with.

If you do have a good drill press you can do a little bit of mill work on it if you buy an small compound table , it probably won't be as accurate asa mill would be but for little mome projects you could get buy. The Chuck and quil on most drills have to much runout to do any tight work and it will accelerate the wear on your cutters as well.