Almost a 3 manner in Idaho

Hot teal action this weekend in 85deg FL weather. Not much variety though, teal, ringers, and mottled— did see 2 pins in the distance.

Kinda sucks where I'm at, we are in between flyways. I'm where that red dot is in Idaho. We get birds from both, but a ton of local birds generally.
Screenshot_20191216-095045~3.png

Yeah...the goodies I shot in Oregon were only for wall decor...
They were eating myrtle nuts....should say swallowing....guts full...
Tasted like crap.....very strong smell to the meat also....
I would take a fat mallard any day......although canvasback is awesome.........no details.....:D
It's a shame your woodies got into something that made them taste bad. Woodies are usually excellent if they've been eating acorns or grain. We had mallards and woodies last night. Great. More cooked for tonight!

Hey BCI.....i for sure hope you arexhunting birds that haven't been frequenting the sewer ponds of inkom or lava......thats just disgusting...all rhe ducks and geese using that as their roosting area......
Bad as seeing all those mule deer at the city dump...wouldnt even want fo hunt the same unit.....and last time i was there..a couple weeks ago..there was a major sized four point buck chasing does....

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.