• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Alminum shooting bench

chetc

I have an aluminum shooting bench, it is similiar to a BR Pivot, it is a sit down type that swivels and has a built in front gun rest, comes with 2 front rest, one for a 3" wide stock and one for the regular hunting type stocks, I built it a yr ago, I used it one season, it is rock steady all welded construction. setup in the field is about 1 min or less. $325 or will trade for a Hart tripod in new condition. professionally built!

chetc45: I'm like KTG in that I'd like to see some pictures if possible!! Where in Pa. are you located? How much does this weigh?

Never seen a Hart Tripod?
confused.gif

It probably weighs about 30 to 40 lbs if I had to guess, I do have some pics of it set up in the field, If I can figure how to UL them here I will give it a shot, otherwise I will email them to who wants to see it. I can't believe no one knows what a Hart tripod is, they are in the Hart catalog and possibly on their webpage I also have a replica of the BR Pivot, I used steel to make it, that weighs about 80 lbs

Chet

Chet

Chetc45...FYI.The tripod you are talking about.IS NOT a Hart product.The tripod is made by Mcfadden Machine shop in Blairsville,Pa.Hart had nothing to do with making it.It is a Macfadden Ultimate Tripod.Just giving credit where credit is due...And yes,I have one..

Yes I know it is not a Hart product and yes I know it is made by McFadden, I go down Hart's on a regular basis, and Bob Jr has sat on my shooting table and did like it. and yes I saw the LR shooting Video

Chet

KeenVidio produced those vidio's NOT Bobby Hart. Butch you are the man when it comes to LR Vidio's.
Just to keep the record straight.
smile.gif

[ 02-07-2004: Message edited by: baldeagle713 ]